CAD-CUT® Heat Press Adhesive
For long-lasting foil embellishments.
Shop Foils Now
- Easy, inexpensive way to create high-end fashion wear
- No need to screen print a base layer for foil - just cut, apply, and foil
- Arrives on a carrier for use with your vinyl cutter
- Handles fine detail for intricate foil embellishments
- 11.8" wide - the same width as most heat transfer foils
- Available in 5 and 10 yard rolls
1. CUT JOB IN MIRROR. REVERSE design before cutting the adhesive.
2. CUT with the adhesive side facing upwards and plastic carrier facing down. Use a 45° blade with very low
pressure. Do a test cut until the outer shape weeds out easily around the inner shape.
3. WEED away excess material leaving only the desired graphic on the carrier for heat transferring.
The sticky carrier makes it easy to re-stick small details that might pop up during weeding.
4. CUT a piece of foil that is slightly larger than the Adhesive design and set aside.
5. PREHEAT & POSITION Preheat garment for 10 seconds, prior to application. Position weeded
Adhesive design on garment with the carrier side up (reads left to right). Place cover sheet over graphic
6. HEAT APPLY
TIME: 3-5 seconds
PRESSURE: Light (#2 on Hotronix®, or 20 psi)
Tip: A Heat Printing Pillow or Print Perfect Pad is recommended for even pressure when working around zippers, buttons, heavy seams or mesh
7. VERY IMPORTANT Peel Adhesive hot.
8. CAREFULLY place foil over the Adhesive design and make sure to use a cover over design and heat apply.
Time: 8-10 seconds
Pressure: Firm (#6-7 on Hotronix®, or 60-70 psi)
9.VERY IMPORTANT Allow to cool completely before removing foil sheet