BUY $50 WORTH OF iMPACT TRANSFER FOILS AND GET 15% OFF WITH COUPON ENTER FOIL15 AT CHECKOUT
Results™ IMPACT HEAT TRANSFER FOILS.
Take Heat Transfer to the next level with the addition of Results™ IMPACT textile foils. Utilize Results™ IMPACT foils to add the ultimate in bling, style, and fashion to make any logo more attractive with the 13 colors and 9 patterned effects.
Create attention-getting designs including custom foil patterns and two-tone looks with Heat Transfer Foil.
Add a metallic finish for a fashionable effect on any garment or promotional piece.
Results™ IMPACT Foils can be used in conjunction with EconoCUT Heat Transfer films, Thermo-Adhesive, DTG white ink, & Screen Print transfer adhesives. Add a custom crinkle effect to EconoCUT by balling up foil and then applying. For more detailed instruction please call us or refer to our website.
Compatible with EconoCUT, ExactPrint transfer paper, DTG Printers, Thermo-Adhesive, & most Screen Inks!!!
Available size: 12" x 200 feet - Specialty Rolls 12" x 50'
1. CUT JOB IN MIRROR. REVERSE design before cutting the adhesive.
2. CUT with the adhesive side facing upwards and plastic carrier facing down. Use a 45° blade with very low
pressure. Do a test cut until the outer shape weeds out easily around the inner shape.
3. WEED away excess material leaving only the desired graphic on the carrier for heat transferring.
The sticky carrier makes it easy to re-stick small details that might pop up during weeding.
4. CUT a piece of foil that is slightly larger than the Adhesive design and set aside.
5. PREHEAT & POSITION Preheat garment for 10 seconds, prior to application. Position weeded
Adhesive design on garment with the carrier side up (reads left to right). Place cover sheet over graphic
6. HEAT APPLY
TIME: 3-5 seconds
PRESSURE: Light (#2 on Hotronix®, or 20 psi)
Tip: A Heat Printing Pillow or Print Perfect Pad is recommended for even pressure when working around zippers, buttons, heavy seams or mesh
7. VERY IMPORTANT Peel Adhesive hot.
8. CAREFULLY place foil over the Adhesive design and make sure to use a cover over design and heat apply.
Time: 8-10 seconds
Pressure: Firm (#6-7 on Hotronix®, or 60-70 psi)
9.VERY IMPORTANT Allow to cool completely before removing foil sheet